• The best time to start getting treated for seasonal allergies is before the symptoms appear.
• Allergies are overreaction of the immune system to things in the environment, such as dust, pollen, animal dander and foods.
• During the warm season, wind-born tree, grass or weed pollens can cause symptoms such as sneezing, nasal congestion, runny nose, watery, itchy or red eyes, headaches fatigue and sometimes coughing and wheezing.
• When an allergic person’s immune system is triggered by an allergen, it causes some degree of inflammation
• This time of year is chock-full of unpleasant symptoms that interfere with daily life and overall comfort.
• Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine offers allergy sufferers a way to strengthen their immunity & respiratory system and significantly reduce their symptoms, without unpleasant side effects.
• If you are already experiencing symptoms you should start treatment as soon as possible so as to get the best possible results.
To make a reservation, Email us at AcupunctureOutreach@yahoo.com
Judy Joo, MA., MSTOM., L.Ac. & Lai San Leung, MSTOM., L.Ac.
Cornerstone Acupuncture Outreach welcomes you to experience the ancient healing modality of Traditional Chinese Acupuncture. We will offer individual health consultations and acupuncture in a community style setting where you will be receiving your acupuncture treatment fully clothed and lying down comfortably on a futon bed.
Please wear comfortable loose fitting clothes.
Your treatment will take approximately 45-60mins.